The correct key is insert key plus f12

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 17:50:05 -0600
"G. Gray" <geogray@...> wrote:

I am new to both. I have loaded Jaws 2019; updated it, etc. I use a HP laptop 4 gigs ram 64 bit. Jaws will not read the time (ins. + f-12) or the system tray (ins. f-11) Is there something I need to do to fix this?

Also from the start menu I cannot list the program list....can someone give the step by step solution to this? I want to put some things like ‘notepad and wordpad on the desktop and I can’t figure out how to do it! Thanks for any help.

George

PS: Is there a free guide with commands for Windows 10? I do know about the Microsoft help line.