Windows 10 and Jaws 2019 question

G. Gray

I am new to both.  I have loaded Jaws 2019; updated it, etc.  I use a HP laptop 4 gigs ram 64 bit.  Jaws will not read the time (ins. + f-12) or the system tray (ins. f-11)  Is there something I need to do to fix this?

Also from the start menu  I cannot list the program list....can someone give the step by step solution to this?  I want to put some things like ‘notepad and wordpad on the desktop and I can’t figure out how to do it!  Thanks for any help.

George

PS:  Is there a free guide with commands for Windows 10?  I do know about the Microsoft help line.