Space marker.

Michael Munn

hi all, today in school i experienced this problem with my school use computer.
I opened the new document that were sent by my Science and Geography teacher at different times. When I opened both documents I get this message. Every time I press down arrow Jaws told me there is a space marker. and my Braille display  showed the Symbol of dot 4 and Dot1-6 sign. Can someone please figure out what is this and how to trouble shoot? All comments are greatly appreciate it.
best regards
michael Munn

Michael Munn
 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org