Re: JAWS and Chrome

Chris Hill

Yep, deffinitely looks different on chrome versus firefox.  It would be good to know if this is a jaws problem or a chrome problem.

When I check it out with chrome and nvda, I see empty clickables under the university track heading, those aren't shown with jaws. Either way, you would have difficulty.  I, personally, like the menu structure better in firefox, I'll use chrome and its ad-blocking little brother Brave on occasion, but I still do a lot in firefox just because it is easier to get to my bookmarks.

On 2/22/2019 19:43, Robbie Curtis wrote:
The website is my.freelanceu.com.
---- Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@...> wrote:
How do you know there are links that jaws isn't seeing? Do you have a web site where this behavior is occurring?

Sent from Kimber's iPhone
The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go on.—Annie Proulx

On Feb 22, 2019, at 1:52 PM, Robbie Curtis <essence64@...> wrote:

Good Afternoon All,

I am having an issue with JAWS not seeing all the links in Chrome. Has anyone else had this issue or know which settings in JAWS I need to enable? I am using JAWS 2018 and Windows 8.1.

Thanks in advance.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@...