Re: JAWS and Chrome

Robbie Curtis

I have used Internet Explorer and Firefox on a couple of sites I visit. Both of these browsers show links that Chrome does not. One of these sites is www.myfreelanceu.com which is a site that I am taking courses on.

Firefox and IE show the University Tracks, Live Training and Tutorials and Resources links and headings but I don't see these links with Chrome.
---- Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@...> wrote:

How do you know there are links that jaws isn't seeing? Do you have a web site where this behavior is occurring?

Sent from Kimber's iPhone
The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go on.—Annie Proulx

On Feb 22, 2019, at 1:52 PM, Robbie Curtis <essence64@...> wrote:

Good Afternoon All,

I am having an issue with JAWS not seeing all the links in Chrome. Has anyone else had this issue or know which settings in JAWS I need to enable? I am using JAWS 2018 and Windows 8.1.

Thanks in advance.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@...