Re: What is this "new notification" message I cannot access?

Steve Nutt

Hi Brian,

Actually, if I am a fan boy of anything, it’s Window-Eyes, but that now no longer works well with latest versions of Windows 10.

Window-Eyes had features that JAWS still doesn’t dream of, but that’s another story.

But having used screen readers for years and years, right from the Vocal-Eyes days for DOS, I can tell you that VoiceOver lacks a whole load of real screen reading functionality.

All the best

Steve