Re: What is this "new notification" message I cannot access?

Dave...

Goes back to 2011. But we checked with Dell and their web site indicated it would not support Windows 10.

Dave

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 22:53
Subject: Re: What is this "new notification" message I cannot access?

How old is your laptop? I have an Acer laptop from I think it was 2012 or 2013 with a second generation i5 processor and 6Gb of RAM and it runs Windows 10 just fine. Only thing I upgraded was the original hard drive which I replaced with an SSD and that is the single most big thing you can do to any computer which has a traditional hard drive. You can get a 500Gb SSD nowadays for $100 or $120 and with that and a new installation of Windows you might be surprised.