From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria
Reyes
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Front Motion Firefox

Hi!
On my school laptop (i think it's a Lenovo thinkpad running windows 10) on
the desktop there is an icon labeled Front motion Firefox. I know it's the
Firefox browser but what does Front Motion mean? Oh The laptop was recently
upgraded from Win 7. Running Jaws 2018.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone X!!!
see: tech4theblind+subscribe@groups.io if you want to talk blind
technology!!