Re: Getting Sound in Windows Safe Mode with Networking.

Mario

try it with Chrome.

-------- Original Message --------
From: netbat66 [mailto:netbat66@...]
Sent: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 1:09 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Getting Sound in Windows Safe Mode with Networking.

   nope,
i tried it with firefox and i e windows 7 and it still doesn't do
anything. i just get the word new tab and thats as far as it will go.
-----Original Message----- From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 10:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I had no problems as soon as I pressed enter on the link Chrome opened
and 2 seconds later jaws announced that the download was complete. It'
son Google Drive after all, I doubt a few people downloading that file
will bring it down.