Canadian Association of Music Therapists

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 1:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Yes, then you would need to maintain Jaws Pro unless you didn’t tell them, but as soon as you don’t own your computer you should have Jaws Pro. If the University gives you a laptop then they should also be responsible for giving you what you need to use it, i.e. they should just buy the upgrade and SMA for you.