Re: ICloud for Windows and JAWS

Barbara <batterseye@...>

Well I do not find any such folder in the Users folder.  I looked around a bunch.  I did find one drive and an ICloud photos folders.  You said if properly set up.  How to troubleshoot this?

Thanks.

Barbara

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 12:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: ICloud for Windows and JAWS

If it is properly set up an iCloud Drive folder will be created on your computer, I believe it is in your user folder, and just as with Dropbox and OneDrive files that are saved in it will appear in it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barbara
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 4:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: ICloud for Windows and JAWS

Hello Everyone

I have some files on my IPhone which I wish to transfer to my Windows 7 computer.  The files are currently located in the Files folder on my IPhone.  It was suggested I use ICloud for Windows.  I have never used it before.  I had it on my computer from some unknown cause in the past.  Anyhow, I opened the program and it requested my Apple ID and password.  I provided that.  Then nothing clear is happening.  I pressed insert-W and it gave me a list of basic windows hot keys.  I tabbed some and got something which said check box but did not let me know what it was for.  I can tab to various things.  One was storage.  I went into that and could not figure it out as I tabbed around. 

Note I am using JAWS 2019.

Any tips on how to use this program?  I also have a second computer which is Windows 10, so if the tips are different for each OS, let me know both.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.