Re: annual subscription for Canadian users

Cynthia Bruce

Hi Sieghard,

I am using 17 – I wanted to get used to it before upgrading. I had been using 14 while I finished my dissertation because I just couldn’t handle doing all of the upgrades in the final months of writing. I think Frontier Computing is the Canadian distribute – I will check with them.

Thanks so much,

Cynthia

Cynthia Bruce PhD, MTA

Ethics Chair

Canadian Association of Music Therapists