Re: Steps to unzip a zipped file bundle?

I will add one caution, based on something that has just occurred with a user who's using 7-Zip and the ZIP file I created for the Sounds in Safe Mode:

If you want your files unzipped to a dedicated folder, named as Sieghard noted to match the ZIP file name, do not use the Extract Here option in the 7-Zip context menu.  This extracts the files to the current folder without creating a subfolder with the same name as the ZIP file to contain them.  This can get very, very messy if you do this with a ZIP containing many files and folders and weren't anticipating said result.  If it's a couple of files, no big deal, if it's hundreds . . .