Re: Steps to unzip a zipped file bundle?

The function key is Shift + F10 not F12 and you really don't have to create a folder first, if you use Extract All a folder is created which has the same name as the zip file.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 7:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Steps to unzip a zipped file bundle?

Hello David,

That is usually very straight-forward; here is how I do it. I am giving generic instructions, since this will vary depending upon the version of Windows.

1. Through Windows/File Explorer, create a new folder, and copy the zipped file into that folder.
2. Highlight the file, then Use the applications key (right click, shift F12, dedicated key, all work the same), and choose an option to unzip in the current location. You may need to tab through and review a few options, but generally the defaults are good. Press okay or unzip, whatever the button is labeled.

That should do it.

Good luck,
Tim Ford