Re: Steps to unzip a zipped file bundle?

Tim Ford

Hello David,

That is usually very straight-forward; here is how I do it. I am giving
generic instructions, since this will vary depending upon the version of
Windows.

1. Through Windows/File Explorer, create a new folder, and copy the zipped
file into that folder.
2. Highlight the file, then Use the applications key (right click, shift
F12, dedicated key, all work the same), and choose an option to unzip in the
current location. You may need to tab through and review a few options, but
generally the defaults are good. Press okay or unzip, whatever the button
is labeled.

That should do it.

Good luck,
Tim Ford