From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cynthia Bruce
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 1:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS 17 and Chrome

Hi All,

I just started using chrome for most of my browsing, but I am encountering a couple of issues. First, JAWS doesn’t seem to be reading anything in list or combo boxes when I hit enter to go into them. I have to arrow down and then exit for it to read what I have selected. Second, I can’t seem to locate, or open, PDF documents. When I click on one, I hear “open embedded document”. When I click on that, I have no idea how to get to the actual document and read it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cynthia