------- Original Message --------
From: Cynthia Bruce [mailto:cynthia.bruce@...]
Sent: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 5:06 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hello Again,

I see on the Freedom Scientific E-store that the annual subscription is
only available for US users. If I try to download is it really going to
block me because I am in Canada? It seems so much more cost effective to
do the subscription at work, and it might actually help me keep up since
we are using Office 365 at the university where I teach. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Cynthia