Re: ICloud for Windows and JAWS

Marty Hutchings

I am with Barbara on this one.  iCloud is incompatible with JAWS 18 on my Windows 7 machine.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 12:52 AM
Subject: Re: ICloud for Windows and JAWS

If it is properly set up an iCloud Drive folder will be created on your computer, I believe it is in your user folder, and just as with Dropbox and OneDrive files that are saved in it will appear in it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barbara
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 4:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: ICloud for Windows and JAWS

Hello Everyone

I have some files on my IPhone which I wish to transfer to my Windows 7 computer.  The files are currently located in the Files folder on my IPhone.  It was suggested I use ICloud for Windows.  I have never used it before.  I had it on my computer from some unknown cause in the past.  Anyhow, I opened the program and it requested my Apple ID and password.  I provided that.  Then nothing clear is happening.  I pressed insert-W and it gave me a list of basic windows hot keys.  I tabbed some and got something which said check box but did not let me know what it was for.  I can tab to various things.  One was storage.  I went into that and could not figure it out as I tabbed around. 

Note I am using JAWS 2019.

Any tips on how to use this program?  I also have a second computer which is Windows 10, so if the tips are different for each OS, let me know both.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.