Re: History is gone

Well, at some point it does not really make much sense to have such old stuff on the website, I doubt anybody is still running Jaws 9.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 8:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: History is gone

Hi all, This is Micha"Michael. I'm sending this email out just want to notify the new user whoare history lover like me. The Old Release notes of Jaws for Windows from the 2,000's  have been deleted from Freedom Scientific's website. I say that is because I Checked today. I performed a Google search about the Old releease of Jaws9. After I have finish input my Search topic in Google and  Pressed Enter on it Jaws told me "Page not Found"

I'm sending this email out just want to notify the new users of Jaws those people like to read more  about older Jaws releases will not be able to do it until Freedom Scientific put the data back.

Best Regards

Michael Munn

Michael Munn

 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org

Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students

National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org