History is gone

Michael Munn

Hi all, This is Micha"Michael. I'm sending this email out just want to notify the new user whoare history lover like me. The Old Release notes of Jaws for Windows from the 2,000's  have been deleted from Freedom Scientific's website. I say that is because I Checked today. I performed a Google search about the Old releease of Jaws9. After I have finish input my Search topic in Google and  Pressed Enter on it Jaws told me "Page not Found"
I'm sending this email out just want to notify the new users of Jaws those people like to read more  about older Jaws releases will not be able to do it until Freedom Scientific put the data back.
Best Regards
Michael Munn

Michael Munn
 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org