From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of bob jutzi
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 12:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: assistance

You're kidding! That thing charges $3 a month simply to access captias?
Now that's one of the stupidest ideas I've recently encountered. Paying
to solve Captias.

On 2/19/2019 2:57 PM, Kane Brolin wrote:
My understanding is that JAWS has no built-in algorithm for solving
visual CAPTCHAs.

I would recommend using CAPTCHA Be Gone, a tool that should work with
Internet Explorer or Firefox. https://captchabegone.com/user/register
You will have to create an account with that service and sign in.

Kind regards,

Kane Brolin