Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 07:58
Subject: Re: Is there a version of JAWS that doesn't use mirror display drivers?

Hi Mike.  If I am not mistaken, I believe the Mirror Display driver is used on Windows 7 computers, and is replaced by the Accessibility driver starting with the Windows 8 operating system.  Anyone using Windows 7 should continue using the Mirror display driver.  That was my understanding of the process, but I could be wrong.