Re: accessible project management/collaboration software

paul lemm

Hi,

Thanks for the adice. I don’t know a huge amount about SharePoint or the google suite, but I’ll take a look online to get a little more information about both to see if they would help.

Again thanks for the reply and advice.

Regards

Paul