Re: accessible project management/collaboration software

paul lemm

Hi,

Thanks for the adice. I don’t know a huge amount about SharePoint or the google suite, but I’ll take a look online to get a little more information about both to see if they would help.

Again thanks for the reply and advice.

Regards

Paul

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 4:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: accessible project management/collaboration software

So many directions you can go with this question.  We use SharePoint here at work, which works fine with JAWS if you are using it to check in and out documents, but not so great if you are trying ot edit actual pages. 

I haven’t used the Google suite, but it sounds from other people like that could be an option. 

I’ve never heard good accessibility things for Miscrosoft Project.  We tend to use Excel here for the project plan and SharePoint for sharing documents. 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of paul lemm
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 12:34 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: accessible project management/collaboration software

Hi,

So I’m working on a project with some other people , one of the sighted members of the group has suggested we look into some project management software or online collaboration tool where we can all log what we’re doing/working on so others from the group can see  exactly what we  are all doing and our progress on that work. So just wondering if anyone from this group has used anything like this and has any suggestions for either an online tool or piece  of  software that would do this and work well with Jaws?

Regards

Paul

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.