Re: trying to learn how to use Chrome, and having issues.

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Control l for the address field

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: February 18, 2019 11:00
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: trying to learn how to use Chrome, and having issues.

Hi all,

I have the tutorial here, by David Moore. I have read it, and am still having issues. I can’t even get to a web site I want. So, I open Chrome. I hit the windows key up arrow to make sure that chrome is maximized. Then I try to type in the web site I want. And so I hit Control O, and before I can type in anything, I hear, OAKPT2. So I back space that out, and type in what I want. And I hear an ok button. So I hit the space bar, and nothing happens after that. I am running windows ten and jaws 2019. What the heck am I doing wrong? I want to use this browser as my default, but not if it is this hard to use. Jim