Re: trying to learn how to use Chrome, and having issues.

John Doering

Jim,

Try this…

Open Crome.

Then control :l together.

This will put you in an edit field.

Type in either a web page i.e. amazon.com or terms for a search.

Hit enter.

It should go to the web site if that is what you put in or if you used search terms, it will show you a Google results page.

HTH,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778