Re: trying to learn how to use Chrome, and having issues.

John Doering

Jim,

Try this…

Open Crome.

Then control :l together.

This will put you in an edit field.

Type in either a web page i.e. amazon.com or terms for a search.

Hit enter.

It should go to the web site if that is what you put in or if you used search terms, it will show you a Google results page.

HTH,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst 

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 1:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: trying to learn how to use Chrome, and having issues.

Hi all,

I have the tutorial here, by David Moore. I have read it, and am still having issues. I can’t even get to a web site I want. So, I open Chrome. I hit the windows key up arrow to make sure that chrome is maximized. Then I try to type in the web site I want. And so I hit Control O, and before I can type in anything, I hear, OAKPT2. So I back space that out, and type in what I want. And I hear an ok button. So I hit the space bar, and nothing happens after that. I am running windows ten and jaws 2019. What the heck am I doing wrong? I want to use this browser as my default, but not if it is this hard to use. Jim

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.