From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:41 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: The menu bar in Firefox does not seem to be always visible

Hi!

Even though I have the View > Toolbars > Menu Bar “checked” in Firefox, it does not seem to be always visible.  When I press only the alt key, nothing happens.  However, if I press for example alt+f, then the menu bar *is* visible; and I can then navigate it.  How can I make the menu bar always visible?

I am using the latest builds of both JAWS 2019 and Firefox, and running under Windows 7.

Thanks,

Richard