From: paul lemm
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 11:33
Subject: accessible project management/collaboration software

Hi,

So I’m working on a project with some other people , one of the sighted members of the group has suggested we look into some project management software or online collaboration tool where we can all log what we’re doing/working on so others from the group can see  exactly what we  are all doing and our progress on that work. So just wondering if anyone from this group has used anything like this and has any suggestions for either an online tool or piece  of  software that would do this and work well with Jaws?

Regards

Paul