Re: Drop Down List in Excel

Scott Rumery

Jaws is saying that these are combo boxes.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 12:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Drop Down List in Excel

It's also important to know the exact Excel Object Type.  A true dropdown is different than a text list box is different than a combo box.

The combo box is the easiest to deal with, in my opinion.

I know you have no control over how the spreadsheets have been created, but there are slight differences depending on which of the above is actually being used.