Re: Drop Down List in Excel

Scott Rumery

No it doesn’t. It would seem as though the only way to navigate a drop down list in Excel is either with the up and down arrows or by going to the beginning or end of the list with the home or end keys on the keyboard. You can also use the page up or page down keys, but you cannot quickly jump to an item in the list. I have even tried using the Jaws Find command but it doesn’t work in a drop list.

Scott

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 10:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Drop Down List in Excel

Does first-letter navigation work, once the box is opened?

Dave

Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2019 08:15

Subject: Drop Down List in Excel

Hello,

Is there a way for me to quickly jump to an item in a drop down list in Excel? I am having to work with a spreadsheet that has several drop downs that are very long and if I could quickly jump to a particular part of the list then it would make my job a little easier.

Thank You,

Scott Rumery