Re: Using Google Chrome

Flor Lynch

JAWS Keyboard Help – JAWSKey+1 - and your keystroke pressed, or  pressed twice quickly gives you more information – explains what the keystroke does.

Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2019 2:01 AM
Subject: Using Google Chrome

I’m using windows10 and Jaws2018 or jaws 2019. I’m on a web site and it says to press jaws key plus alt plus r to get descriptive text. I do and nothing is read. It doesn’t matter what web site I do this on nothing is read. The site tells me to do those key strokes. Is there something else I need to do? Or is the HTML code not setup for a alt label to state something about a link? Thanks, Kevin