Re: using capslock with the desktop layout.

Jerry Berrier <jerry.berrier@...>

I always use Laptop layout, and as far as I can tell, both caps lock and the insert key work equally well.

Jerry Berrier

Director of Education Technology

Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street
Watertown MA 02472
P: 617-972-7826
Perkins.org

Perkins School for the Blind Logo

Facebook Link IconTwitter Link IconInstagram Link IconLinkedIn Link IconPinterest Link Icon