Re: using capslock with the desktop layout.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 11:32 AM, Van Lant, Robin wrote:
But when I used caps lock in desktop mode, it seemed that the insert key not longer acted as a JAWS key.
With what JAWS version?

It's been a while since I played with using laptop commands when the desktop layout was the chosen default, but when I did they worked without my needing to change over to laptop layout.  That was definitely in one of the high teens JAWS versions, before they went to the "year of release" nomenclature.