Re: background color

Zaheer Sheikh <cybergeek2020@...>

No, jaws cannot read the background color.However, you can select html
color code from the following website, and then use that color code
for background color.

This website is very jaws friendly, Jaws reads color type and its html code.
http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm

If you have any other questions, you can e-mail me off list.

Hope this helps,

Zaheer Sheikh

On 1/23/12, Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@gmail.com> wrote:
The jaws+5 command only works for programs that use the most basic
rendering mode that windows offers. Firefox for instance uses
something else and so jaws+5 isn't going to work. I believe in the
specific case of FF that there are probably page development add-ins
that will tell you that sort of thing but don't know for certain and
so can make no recommendations.

On 1/22/12, Kimsan <kimsansong@aol.com> wrote:
Hello:

Do we have any blind folk here who design their own webpages? If so, can
you please raise your hand? My question with jaws is does it read the
background color for you after making the change? If so, how did you do
it?

I press jaws key five and it says a color that isn't what I selected.

Thanks.