From: "Mike Rogers" <harpman9@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: Using Waterfox

There is a "sticky key" function with Jaws that allows you to press insert, then another key using one hand.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 19:07:24 -0000
"Dave Durber" <d.durber@...> wrote:

Hello there:

Due to an injury to the little finger on my right hand, I find pressing keystrokes such as INSERT+CTRL a problem. Not only that, when you press CTRL+F and type a search term on a page, I find that when you press ENTER, to activate the search function, it does not appear to take you to the result, if it finds it!

Dave Durber

----- Original Message ----- From: "JM Casey" <jmcasey@...>