From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: February 14, 2019 2:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Waterfox

Hello there:

Due to an injury to the little finger on my right hand, I find pressing
keystrokes such as INSERT+CTRL a problem. Not only that, when you press
CTRL+F and type a search term on a page, I find that when you press
CTRL+ENTER,
to activate the search function, it does not appear to take you to the
result, if it finds it!

Dave Durber