Re: Using Waterfox

netbat66

contrrol f is the windows search function. it does go to the item. but you have to close the find dialog box before you know where you are on the page. if you want to continue the same search you press f3.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Durber
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 11:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Waterfox

Hello there:

Due to an injury to the little finger on my right hand, I find pressing
keystrokes such as INSERT+CTRL a problem. Not only that, when you press
CTRL+F and type a search term on a page, I find that when you press ENTER,
to activate the search function, it does not appear to take you to the
result, if it finds it!

Dave Durber