From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: February 14, 2019 11:22 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Using Waterfox

Hello everyone:

Using Windows 7 and JAWS Version 2018, I installed WaterFox on one of my
computers this morning.

So far, I have found one irritating thing, that is, When I press CTRL+F,
JAWS now says, "Search in page", followed by the word edit.

How can I apply the keystroke, INSERT+CTRL+F, which is the JAWS search
command to CTRL+F, instead.

So far, with the limited use I have had using this browser, I am liking its
speed and accessing the web pages I have visited.

Thank you in anticipation for any suggestions.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber