From: "Mike Rogers" <harpman9@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: waterfox with jaws

Does Waterfox work with 32 bit. That's what my computer is. I've downloaded it but don't want to install unless this is the case.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:24:38 -0500
"JM Casey" <jmcasey@...> wrote:

I've only been using it for a few hours, but it seems virtually identical to Firefox to me.

You don't have to use anything you don't want to. I was a little skeptical about Waterfox myself, not being certain if it really was receiving proper updates for security and bugfixes as often as a major project like Firefox. It seems to be on the level, though, and so far it's working pretty damn well. It's not really just for you to call something a worthless piece of junk when you spent, what, all of five minutes with it?