Re: virtual cursor activating automatically when replying to an Outlook email message

Darrell Shandrow Hilliker

Hello Amy,
Yes. I experience the same issue. What does freedom scientific and technical support have to say about it?
Thanks,
Darrell

On Feb 13, 2019, at 2:55 PM, Amy Bower <abower@...> wrote:

I posted this problem once before, but it’s getting worse and I still don’t have a solution. I do have more information though. This  happens when I use control+r or control+shift+r to reply to an open email message in Outlook 2016 (this happens with both Jaws 2018 and Jaws 2019, but inconsistently in both cases). When I start to type my reply, Jaws acts as if the virtual cursor is enabled, and I tested recently and discovered that in fact the virtual cursor *has* been enabled without me activating it. So naturally, when I start typing, Jaws acts as if the virtual cursor is on because it is on. But how does it get turned on when I didn’t turn it on? Any ideas? Thanks.

-Amy