Re: JAWS accessible Order Management Software

Amanda Berkley

Hi all,

I guess I should give a bit more detail to get you guys the best idea
of what I'm looking for.

The company is my father-in-law's stone quarry. They currently take
orders via e-mail and phone. I want a system that can have multiple
users input those orders ( for example, stone type, color and if
pallets are involved + the price per ton for that customer); and be
able to mark when those orders have been filled and again when they've
departed the quarry.

On 2/13/19, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:
Hi Amanda,

Does your company use a web site for online ordering? If so, what system
does it use?

I only ask because I use WordPress and a plugin called WooCommerce, and the
ordering system is very accessible on that.

All the best

Steve