Re: setting Adobe as default PDF reader

Dan Longmore

Hi,, If you are using Windows 10 and you hit enter on Adobe you are good to go.  There is no “save” button just close your settings center.

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barbara Black
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 1:39 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: setting Adobe as default PDF reader

Hi all-

My computer had been set  to open all PDFs in Adobe  But when I changed my default browser from IE to Chrome, my computer changed my PDF reader from Adobe to Edge which I cannot get JAWS to read.  .

I tried going to applications/settings, change defaults and gone to list of applications.  I pressed enter on Adobe but  can’t figure out how to complete the process.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Barbara