From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of thomas f dinkel
Sent: February 13, 2019 10:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: The best internet browser to use with JAWS.

Richard,
Different browsers work better for different sites sometimes.

I highly recommend Firefox as a person’s default and then Chrome if one needs to fall back to another option.

I get grief from my developer friends, but my feeling is that Firefox is made for the benefit of people, Chrome is made for the benefit of Google.

Just some thoughts.

Take care,
Thomas

On Feb 9, 2019, at 1:56 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@outlook.com> wrote:

I use Firefox latest version with Jaws 2018 and have no issues.
Some folks like Chrome.
The best browser is the one you can use and feel comfortable with.
Does the training organization have a preference?

Other than IE, of course.

Later,
Richard