Re: Nothing seems to happen when I go to Firefox add-in manager

Al

I’m having the same problem. Only difference with me is I am using Windows 10

Al

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 1:32 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Nothing seems to happen when I go to Firefox add-in manager

Hi!

In Firefox, when I go to the add-in manager nothing seems to happen.  I do hear a sound as if I am placed into some edit field, like a search box.  However, that is all that seems to happen.  I cannot move out of that box, tab around or otherwise see what is on this screen.  How do I access this properly?  FYI, I am using the latest builds of JAWS 2019 and Firefox under Windows 7.

Thanks,

Richard