From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mohith BP
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 9:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Chrome Amazon Issue

This is a long known issue when JAWS is on with various sites chrome just closes.
I am using an earlier version of JAWS. I thought it is fixed in latest versions.

On 2/13/19, Randy Meyer <randymeyer@charter.net> wrote:
When using Google Chrome and searching Amazon, I am getting
consistently knocked out of Chrome and the internet. I enter some
words in the search box in Amazon, hit enter, and I am kicked out of
the internet, or I am unable to see the search results.

I am using Jaws 2019 and windows 10 version 1809. Is anyone else
experiencing this problem?

I upgraded to 1809 about five days ago to get the latest version of
narrator and I am just noticing this problem.

Randy Meyer

--
Actions speak louder than words so may our actions reflect thankfullness, love, peace, joy, hope, kindness, and patience