Re: Chrome Amazon Issue

Mohith BP

This is a long known issue when JAWS is on with various sites chrome
just closes.
I am using an earlier version of JAWS. I thought it is fixed in latest versions.

On 2/13/19, Randy Meyer <randymeyer@charter.net> wrote:
When using Google Chrome and searching Amazon, I am getting consistently
knocked out of Chrome and the internet. I enter some words in the search
box in Amazon, hit enter, and I am kicked out of the internet, or I am
unable to see the search results.

I am using Jaws 2019 and windows 10 version 1809. Is anyone else
experiencing this problem?

I upgraded to 1809 about five days ago to get the latest version of narrator
and I am just noticing this problem.

Randy Meyer