Re: The best internet browser to use with JAWS.

Yes, restrictions is gone and maybe you would just have to delete Safari and see if then Chrome will become the default.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 1:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: The best internet browser to use with JAWS.

Steve,

Using IOS 12.1.4 I have looked quite extensively in settings under Safari, etc. and cannot find where to disable this. I googled and it said turn off under restrictions which I can no longer find. Suggestions? Only reference to anything about restrictions I found is under screen time which I have disabled and do not use

Al