From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 6:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: The best internet browser to use with JAWS.

Hi Steve,

It's still possible but you have to do it via 'Screentime' under iOS12 as
that's where 'Restrictions' has moved.

Seems a bit unnecessary to me but it's fine, I just ignore the weekly
Screentime notification and never read the report.

Cheers,

Ed

On 12 Feb 2019, at 21:27, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:

Hi Al,

Unfortunately, I can't find it now, but I read some instructions on a
list.
Maybe they've nuked it. Nothing surprises me with Apple.

All the best

Steve