Re: The best internet browser to use with JAWS.

Edward Green

Hi Steve,

It's still possible but you have to do it via 'Screentime' under iOS12 as that's where 'Restrictions' has moved.

Seems a bit unnecessary to me but it's fine, I just ignore the weekly Screentime notification and never read the report.

Cheers,

Ed

On 12 Feb 2019, at 21:27, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:

Hi Al,

Unfortunately, I can't find it now, but I read some instructions on a list.
Maybe they've nuked it. Nothing surprises me with Apple.

All the best

Steve