Re: Nothing seems to happen when I go to Firefox add-in manager

netbat66

turn off the virtual pc cursor with the jaws key and z

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 11:31 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Nothing seems to happen when I go to Firefox add-in manager

Hi!

In Firefox, when I go to the add-in manager nothing seems to happen. I do hear a sound as if I am placed into some edit field, like a search box. However, that is all that seems to happen. I cannot move out of that box, tab around or otherwise see what is on this screen. How do I access this properly? FYI, I am using the latest builds of JAWS 2019 and Firefox under Windows 7.

Thanks,

Richard