From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: 11 February 2019 11:19
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: some basic chrome naviagation questions

Hey guys,

So i just downloaded Chrome. Wow, this thing is fast. A few
navigation questions. What's the best way to open a new tab, i think
it's control T but it didn't seem to say anything. Also, what's the best way to get to my bookmarks? I did an import from firefox. I'm gonna take chrome for atest drive to see how i like it. Any other suggestions for setup?

Thanks,
Jed